[DeTomaso] program compatability question

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Wed May 13 01:21:19 EDT 2009

Ok.. wife here... old lame laptop battery dead. Replacement battery not holding charge either.. Broke down and bought NEW laptop with good battery to tune fuel injection on the road..however, I can't install the holly program on the new laptop.. after many hours I have concluded that the Holly program is a 16 bit and the new laptop has windows vista 64 bit and this just won't install..

any computer people out there to help me get this program installed so we can get to tuning ??? any way to change vista just to get this program installed?? compatability mode didn't work, also tried to load program as backup of windows nt, but wanted to find backup program, not install program..

options at this point, really long extension cord, try to find another battery, have paul install a cigarette lighter and run converter, get a dyno for the garage, but would like to get program installed if I could.

thanks!
cathy