[DeTomaso] Dead In The Water

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Wed May 13 00:40:36 EDT 2009

It could be anything that is cutting the power to the car.
Clean your battery cable connections and check the ground where it
bolts to the car.

However, my 1978 Alfa Romeo was acting in a similar manner and
replacing the ignition switch cured it.  (Very likely the same part.)
However, I believe I could reproduce the fault by fiddling with the
key.

The previous owner had replaced the switch in my Pantera just before I
got it, probably for the same reason.

Jim Oddie