[DeTomaso] Interlock

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 22:56:29 EDT 2009

I thought they only had stater interlocks on 1974 +, I have a 73 L and was
having a "no start "problem and I looked for the "starter interlock on my
car and I was told by someone on the list ( i don't remember who) that my 73
id not have one. ( I certainly couldn't find one if I am supposed to have
it)Boyd