[DeTomaso] Dead In The Water

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Tue May 12 22:27:04 EDT 2009

> Do you still have a ballast in your system?  That's the way my acted when
> mine went out. <

        Is that the thing that looks like a condensor on right side of the
firewall? If so,  yes I still have one.  But it seems to me that shouldn't
affect the seat belt light going off when the engine dies?  I haven't been
able to duplicate the problem for awhile,  so I haven't been able to see if
all guauges go dead when the engine dies,  I suspect that they do.  If that
is the case,  it wouldn't be the ballast resistor would it?

Thanks,
Art