[DeTomaso] Dead In The Water

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue May 12 15:02:14 EDT 2009

There may not have been, you'll need to check the choke housing for a
terminal tab.  If there is one, you'll need to look around the wiring
harness on the block and see if there is a loose wire just laying
around, and possibly shorting when you least expect it.  If there is
no tab on the choke housing, check around for the loose wire anyway. :)

Asa Jay