[DeTomaso] Porterfield R4S brake pads

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue May 12 00:07:04 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/11/09 21 00 34, matt at nwpantera.com writes:

> Which vendor(s) sell the Porterfield R4S pads for our cars? I would
> prefer to give them some business as long as the pricing is similar to what
> Porterfield charges.
> I checked the website today and they want $139 Front and $115 Rear. I
> would hope thats for both sides but it might be per wheel.
> Would like to hear about best prices for these things.

Porterfield doesn't sell to retailers--you buy them directly from them.
Their prices are per axle (that is, $139 gets you both sides for the front
etc.).

You have to ask them to modify the rear pad with the stop for the parking
brake mechanism to ensure your parking brake will work properly, which they
do free of charge.