[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Raffle

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Mon May 11 20:46:58 EDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the offer.  We have been kicking the idea of pre-sales for
non-attendees around for a while.  The problem is that there are a
number of logistical issues that make it is hard to implement --
everything from the handling the tickets during the drawings to shipping
the goods.  There was an attempt a few years ago, that did not go so
well.

At this point, the best solution is to go to Reno in person. :->)

The second best solution is to have a "buyers rep" buy the tickets for
the non-attendees in their chapter, watch the tickets during the
drawing, and take back the prizes.

Mark