[DeTomaso] headlight switch

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:21:01 EDT 2009

I was going through my Misc pantera stuff box and I realized I have an extra
unmarked (no icon on the face ) three position rocker switch, ( like the fan
switch.) The switches all have the same terminal  layout. Am I correct in
concluding that the fan switch and the headlight switch are the same?Boyd
I checked the vendors, I don't know why I am surprised by $55.00 for a
switch!