[DeTomaso] Seats/5+6 Point Harnesses/Silver State

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 15:25:35 EDT 2009

You'll be okay without a slotted seat as long as the seat is secured and the harness is properly installed.

You need to secure your shoulder harness to either the bar that vendors sell or use preferably use a a bolt in 3-point roll bar or full cage......do not use Bob "Gumball" Levitt's method of securing the shoulder harness to the Pantera...It looked good but would never pass tech for any orr or track event.  ;-]>

If you re-use the original  steel seat belt plate cover on the floor next to the door you need to grind out additional space for the 3" wide lap belt so it does NOT roll over. Tech doesn't like roll that. ;-]>

You'll need to do the same thing on passenger side if you are using a naviquesser.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com