[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 58, Issue 11-Tires

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon May 11 15:06:43 EDT 2009

I have run mostly Dot Road Race tires on all my
cars on the Street or Track... They do pickup screws,etc
but so do the street tires on my truck... I run 18 245s up
front and 18 315 out back (PANTERA)... I do have a set of street tires
that the rears are 345's BUT the car seems to be more unstable
at higher speeds.

The Dot tires will tend to sandblast the car (I did drive to all
the way to and from Vegas on a set once) but now most of my
trips that far are done with the trailer so I can bring my
goodies, tools etc along.  Car is now always RACE READY

Kumos V710 Dot Road Race tires are road friendlier than Hoosiers

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585010x1201462743/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51109NO62)