[DeTomaso] What the heck is on the roof.....?

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon May 11 14:43:40 EDT 2009

I think that's one of the Pantera vendor's after market solution to the lack of free airflow in most Panteras...

Or it could be the snorkel so during warfare the Pantera can go through deep water without killing the engine...

Or it could be the periscope on the special, Hollywood Pantera designed for use in the James Bond Move, except the Lotus Esprit got the part.

Or it could be a roof extension for very tall drivers...

Or it could be a cannon for getting those slow Ferraris out of the way on long, straight roads...

Chris