[DeTomaso] Seats/5+6 Point Harnesses/Silver State

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Mon May 11 14:18:49 EDT 2009

You don't need the slot, however you do want to think about where you
are going to put the bolt(s) for the submarine straps.  The bolt(s)
should be directly below the front lip of the seat.

I think most people just put a bolt through the floor pan and secure it
with a stack of wide washers instead of trying to tie it to the rail
that runs underneath the floor pan.

If you have a seat on rails, the bolt could interfere with the seat
movement, so pre-fit everything before you pull out the drill.

You might want to chat with tall-guy, Pantera racer Matt Merritt for
more advice.