[DeTomaso] headlight switch

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:06:11 EDT 2009

Does anyone know of a Bosch part # for the Pantera headlight switch or of
a substitute from the list of interchangeable parts. I am going to stick
with my new pantera electronics Headlight controller because it is operating
the headlight doors correctly . I was going to switch back to the " old "
 relay set up just to diagnose my headlight problems. But after taking to
Jon at pantera Electronics I have determined that it is
a connectivity problem caused by either my Fuse box or headlight dimmer
switch or some combination thereof. I would like to try to find a headlight
switch locally to save the time I would have to wait for a mail order part.
So if anybody knows of a comparable switch or a car it may have been in I
can also check the local Junk yards.Boyd