[DeTomaso] Seats/5+6 Point Harnesses/Silver State

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Mon May 11 13:57:11 EDT 2009

     Ok,  so I'm shopping for new seats.  I want to run the Silver State eventually in the Grand Sport division which requires 5 or 6 point harnesses.  From the rules section,  it appears that I don't need a seat with slots for the crotch straps?  (Presumably no "strap ons" will be involved)?  So it appears that any seat will be ok,  is that correct?  Or do I need anything special in a seat to meet the requirements?

Thanks,
Art