[DeTomaso] replacement headlight relay

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Mon May 11 11:18:14 EDT 2009

FWIW,

Mike is quite right about the headlight relay. I, also, have never  heard
of a headlight relay failing. In my experience, relays are very reliable
components.

For a lister who had a car with the headlight relay missing, I  worked out
the wiring to implement the headlight relay function using 2  standard ISO
automotive relays. This is a very simple modification since the  existing
wiring transfers directly to the new relays and only two  splices/jumpers need
be added. The lister installed the relays and the headlight  doors worked
normally.

If anyone needs to replace the headlight relay, I will be pleased  to send
them the diagram.

Have fun,
SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com