[DeTomaso] Pandora

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon May 11 11:00:56 EDT 2009

Dear Chris,

Yes, you should go back to the engine builder.

I believe it can be fixed by dropping the oil pan if you have a removeable crossmember, but I understand it can be a PITA. When my engine builder (me) made this mistake on engine build #2, I decided that pulling the engine and reviewing the entire crankcase and seals would let me properly fix the problem with the added benefit of full access to the whole kit and kaboodle.

The engine rookie, Chuck Engles