[DeTomaso] replacement headlight relay

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Mon May 11 09:33:36 EDT 2009

T.S.B. No. 14 Article 117, Headlamp Relay. "A new headlamp relay was
introduced on late 1974 models. The relays, while identical in visual
appearance, are not interchangeable due to internal design changes."

It goes on to explain how to identify the 2 different relays. It also gives
instructions of how to convert the old type to the new type.

When I installed my Rick Mosley relay kit I had to convert my new type relay
to the old type to get the relay kit to work properly.