[DeTomaso] alternative replacement overflow and fill tanks?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 00:49:24 EDT 2009

I went this route some time ago, but would have to say that the vendors $375 is well worth it when you consider a) cost of stainless tubing b) the fact the vendors tubing has the beaded ends for correct hose sealing and c) hassle factor of getting your purchased tubing bent to the correct form.

Rather than all that polishing you might want to consider having them powder coated.

Some things are worth the extra time and effort to save $$, this isn't one of them in my opinion and next time I would just lay out the $$ to a vendor and know the product is a straight bolt up.

Julian