[DeTomaso] alternative replacement overflow and fill tanks?

Tom Di Iulio tomdiiulio at gmail.com
Sun May 10 22:20:59 EDT 2009

hello all,
although michael frazier and john taphorn educated me on the merits of epoxy
putty in ft stockton so i could run in the next day's race, i DO need to
replace my rusted out overflow and fill tanks on the car. probably should
consider all the pipes as well. i've done some preliminary price checks and
was wondering if anyone has found a more reasonably priced alternative.
i'm thinking the straight pipes could be sourced locally, possibly even the
curved ones (or have 'em bent) but am not sure about the tanks. i'm not
worried about originality or appearance, just functionality.
ideas?
thanks in advance,
tom di iulio
denver, co