[DeTomaso] Pantera electronics Headlight controller

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 21:24:51 EDT 2009

I have the headlight controller (HMC), Radiator module (RFC), and the fuse panel with ATO fuses all from Jon at Pantera electronics.  All the products work great and I am pleased.  I did have a few snags hooking mine up due to having a push button car and my wiring is not always like the later cars but Jon walked me through it and was helpful.  Also, at least two idiots did some wiring on my car a while back and I needed to put it all back to factory and he even helped me with that so I could install the new electronics per diagram.

Being able to talk to Jon at PE and getting help returning all my stuff to factory to make installing his products easier was well worth the money not to mention the superb products.

Just email him and send him pics of your question (wiring) and take it from there.  He is very responsive.

CW