[DeTomaso] Tall Guy Seat Problem

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun May 10 15:47:07 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/10/09 8:59:34 AM, artstephens at verizon.net writes:

> Jack,     Your description of the seat base crossmember,  sounds
> exactly like what is giving me the trouble.  Great info.

If you're friends with Ike Burris in So-CAl, his seats were also done by
Mike Cook (a year earlier than mine), and he's close enough to try the seats
out. Ike's seats aren't exactly the same but pretty close. And another
advantage of the stock (modified) seats is, they fit with no problems. Good luck-
J Deryke