[DeTomaso] Oil Analysis

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun May 10 00:55:13 EDT 2009

Hey all,

I was going through emails I've kept bookmarked for whatever reason and
came across one I saved for a local oil analysis lab.  yea, I know.. I
should have been using them years ago... I have tooooooooo many hobbies.

Anyway.... I've added that lab to the Team Pantera Racing Wiki.  I
thought it might be cool if everyone posted their favorite oil analysis
lab here, then we could post them on the TPR Wiki,  Don Thomas could
post it on the Pantera Wiki and maybe someone could open a thread in the
POCA or PI forum.  (yea... I'm lazy, I don't do forums much).

So here is mine...

The Oil Analysis Lab Inc
    (509) 535-9791
    1514 E Sprague Ave