[DeTomaso] Event shirt

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sat May 9 19:25:23 EDT 2009

I love that new T-shirt design. It's quite modern  and stunning. The yellow
and black look great. We don't have to  have a shirt to match the car, do
we?  I mean it's not like the  old drapes and carpet story.    And thanks
Mark T. for  mentioning my jewelry.  I either have to send it with someone or
develop a non-communicable ailment because school is still on for me at the
time  of the Rally...
Cheerio,
Laurie
&  p.s.   Happy Mother's Day to all out there and  Grandmas too (my little
Camryn will be a big 2 tomorrow and still  loves her Pantera blanket thanks
to Emilia Seiferling.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823232x1201398636/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
May5909footerNO62)