[DeTomaso] Tire Choices - Your Input is Welcomed

davidabell at att.net davidabell at att.net
Sat May 9 18:45:39 EDT 2009

Grass Roots Motorsports just ran a performance tire shootout using Andy Hollis (multiple SCCA Runoffs Champion) as the test driver/evaluator.  The Kumho Ecsta XS won.

I've been very happily running the older MX on both the Pantera and Miata for several years, but the XS is apparently a much better tire - at least as an ultra high performance tire.

--
Dave Bell

From: Brent Stewart <bjbstewart at yahoo.com>

I know you probably didn't want MORE choices, but i'm looking at replacing my