[DeTomaso] More clutch photos and maybe confusion.

Pantera Place panteraplace at hotmail.com
Sat May 9 14:26:20 EDT 2009

Asa Jay,

You might try Pantera Performance for your clutch replacement.   They
provided everything I needed including bearings and the cost was very
reasonable.   It looks similar to your original clutch and it bolted in with
no fuss.  It works perfectly with the stock slave and master, no special
slave needed.   I find that most often our Pantera vendors have better deals
than what I can source myself.   I just bought a set of beautiful adjustable
Koni coilovers from Pantera East and like usual it was a better price that
what I could source on my own.  Just some food for thought.