[DeTomaso] Fun Rally T-shirt design

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 9 13:30:44 EDT 2009

:)  Okay....   sarcasm over.

I've had feedback that having multiple colors available might interest
more folks.  I already know Yellow is a very popular color and we've not
done one (if ever) in a long time.  So Yellow is definitely on the
plate, and -was- to be the primary Pantera color for this year.

What I would like some personal feedback on prior to printing, is any
other color suggestions, both for the shirt color and the Pantera
color.  Also if you'd be interested in any kids sizes.

Lastly, this is our best time to get re-prints of the X-ray and/or
pencil sketch shirts.  If you've been wanting one (and I know a few
folks who have been), please email me personally and let me know your
interest, and your shirt size.

In summary, please let me know:
- color for shirt and Pantera on this years Fun Rally shirt
- Kids sizes yes/no
- X-ray or pencil sketch yes/no

Thanks all,
Asa Jay