[DeTomaso] More clutch photos and maybe confusion.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 9 13:26:03 EDT 2009

Thanks Mike,

This is what I was wondering and I think you've cleared it up.  I'll
continue reading other responses.

The cost I was quoted to "rebuild" my current pressure plate, exceed the
cost of a brand new one, which is why I've been shopping around.   This
Napa unit is one that I crossed from the Gearhead database, so I think
we should probably pull that one as apparently it's not a good cross.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA