[DeTomaso] Cleaning rust out of the console heater tubes

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat May 9 10:55:02 EDT 2009

Charlie,

I assume the preparation you speak of is for the Euro De Tomaso 50th Anniversary event May 19-24. Word on that event has been non existent, I hope you or Mike Drew will cover it with a story for us slackers.

How many folks were going from N. America in the end?

Watch out for woman drivers coming up on your rear!

Julian