[DeTomaso] Tire Choices - Your Input is Welcomed

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 10:26:38 EDT 2009

I am terrible at deciphering tire codes how wide are the sizes you quoted
and what are their respective diameters and  outside circumferences ? ( if
it's not too much trouble) I am not asking to voice an opinion I am also
looking for wheels and tires and I am interested in other Pantera owners
choices.Boyd