[DeTomaso] Fun Rally T-shirt design

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Fri May 8 15:20:53 EDT 2009

Hi all,

For those attending the Fun Rally this year, we have received
permission and approval to use the following graphic of a Pantera:

http://www.poca.com/index.php/component/content/article/39-oth/162-frts

This will be incorporated into a larger design that highlights the
First ever POCA Fun Rally to be held in Reno.

This t-shirt will ONLY be sold at the Fun Rally and immediately
afterward if there is stock left over.  This is a ONE TIME run in
accordance with our agreement with the artist.  When they are gone,
they are gone and will not be re-printed.  So if you want one, you
better get your reservations in for the Fun Rally now, be there when
the store opens and get one for yourself, your significant other,
kids, etc.

Please check out the artists other work on his website:
http://www.autoartshop.com/

See you in Reno  :)
Asa Jay