[DeTomaso] GUMBALL UPDATE - HE'S GONNA MAKE IT

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 15:01:47 EDT 2009

Latest good news progress report from Bob.....

Bob and Justin are in a shop now getting the damaged exhaust system repaired ......it may not end up looking pretty but Bob believes it will allow him to get back on the road to the Finish Line where his family is waiting by tonight.

GO SPEED RACER GO!!!

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com