[DeTomaso] BBORR Video April 2009

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 14:55:51 EDT 2009

Wooooot?

What you wrote is BLASPHEMY.....he's not just a hero... he is more like a Speed-God....in anycase he holds the BORR Team Pantera speed average record now....we must honor his accomplishment...we must honor him.....or at least until someone kicks  his royal ass at next year's BORR.

But you bring up a good quetion...... did Tech Inspectors REEEEALLY look at Tom's Pantera closely....Because I KNOW Tom....he puts that pretty-boy grin on his face and like Children of the Corn the Tech Inspectors probably just phased out and said,

"Oh it is Pantera Speed God....we have seen enough....be on your way Pantera Speed God".....or something like that.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com