[DeTomaso] Driving events in the Northeast

ehpantera at yahoo.com ehpantera at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 14:09:04 EDT 2009

For those of you who are interested in track time, the Empire Region Ferrari Club would like to welcome Pantera drivers to join them in some up comming events.

July 24-25 Lime Rock, CT
Sept 4-6 Watkins Glen, NY
Sept 30-Oct 1 New Jersey Motorsport Park, NJ

Jim Wallace, Kurt Marsh and I had a great time at Watkins Glen these last two days. There were 30 + cars there and we all had lots of track time.

You can't find a more challenging track in the East.

For more info contact: www.empirestateregion.com and go to events.

You will not be disappointed.

Mark
5481 found out what it is like to drop a valve yesterday. If you don't hurt your engine once in awhile you aren't racing.
5461