[DeTomaso] More no my clutch in 5533

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 13:39:17 EDT 2009

I haven't been following this too carefully, but all I've done in the past was make sure the arms are shaped the same way.

The contact points will almost be in line with the edge of the arm rather than raised with a wear bottun/weight/etc.  It's tight in there and this provides the needed room.  If this is what you were talking about...nevermind.

Michael