[DeTomaso] Help needed with clutch slave

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Fri May 8 09:15:19 EDT 2009

 Mike,
You are making this way too complicated.
Chris,
Screw the stop bolt in a couple of turns and then check the free travel of the pedal. Keep doing this until there is about 1/2" of free travel at the pedal and you are good to go.
Forest
 -------------- Original message from MikeLDrew at aol.com: --------------