[DeTomaso] Cleaning rust out of the console heater tubes

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Fri May 8 02:08:37 EDT 2009

Hello Mike,
     Here are some thoughts.  How about replacing the old lines with some
new stainless ones?  How about finding a way to flush the lines with a
garden hose?  You could at least keep the initial crap out of the radiator
that way.  What about using a vacuum?  I guess with a vacuum,  you run some
risk of sucking some of the crap from one line into the system?  Another
alternative would be a filter or maybe one on each line near the radiator
just to make sure you don't get the wrong line.

Art