[DeTomaso] Help needed with clutch slave

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri May 8 02:03:29 EDT 2009

I only loosened it, I never removed it so I didn't even think of that!

Although, the leak was from out of the little hole rather than around the threads, so I'm not sure if it would have helped in this case.

I did help when I found my fuel pump was leaking from the outgoing fitting.  I took out the fitting, wire-brushed the threads, put on some teflon tape (careful not to get any close the the edge risking it getting into the gas) and once back on, the leak stopped.

Thanks,

Chris