[DeTomaso] Fw: GUMBALL RALLY - BOB & JUSTIN JUST HIT FLORIDA

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Thu May 7 21:03:01 EDT 2009

Hmm, do the owners get any credit?

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com
[mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com]On Behalf Of Mad Dog Antenucci
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:53 PM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Fw: GUMBALL RALLY - BOB & JUSTIN JUST HIT FLORIDA

There is nothing of a similar vintage. This just proves once again how timeless and reliable our De Tomaso automobiles are.

There were a couple battery operated replica experimental cars (a Daytona & BMW with no engines!) . . .while interesting to view they are definately not vintage automobiles by any stretch of the imagination.....the other freak-mobiles were a Chevy Caprice with 30" wheels and then of course Dennis Rodman's PlayboyMobile....everything else at the Start Line in Santa Monica were new and late model German and Italian exotic cars.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com