[DeTomaso] GUMBALL RALLY - BOB & JUSTIN JUST HIT FLORIDA

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu May 7 19:40:27 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/7/09 16 34 16, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> PS  They roll into the FINISH line in Miami tomorrow afternoon....Bob
> says AC is COLD, engine is purring at a cool 180F on water temp....I think he
> is about ready to burst.
>
> GO SPEED RACER GO!!!   ;-]>
>
>>>That is such great news!   And color me surprised that the A/C held.   I
was operating under the assumption that all the hoses, etc. were old, but
somebody told me that all the A/C hardware was brand new and it just needed a
charge?   That would certainly explain their success.

I think we should all take pride in their effort.   How many cars of a
similar vintage are participating in this event?   In the videos I've seen, I
can't think of any???

Well-done!