[DeTomaso] Gumball Car #56

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed May 6 23:55:52 EDT 2009

This is great.  So far the Gumball Pantera has received visits from
other Pantera owners at every stop.  At two of them, they have received
needed repairs to either keep them on the road or keep them comfortable
while driving.  Another stop they were offered help but none was
needed.  I'd like to see any of the other entries get this kind of
specific support.

Kudos to all those who live near or on the route and have helped out so
far.  Let's hope it continues.

John,  I snarfed copies of the photos and put them on the TPR site, in
the Gumball Pantera album, in the Gallery.  If that is not okay, just
let me know and I'll pull them.

Thanks,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired