[DeTomaso] Post-drive tech and car wash at Reno Fun Rally

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 17:18:49 EDT 2009

If anyone discovers they have greater needs than can be provided for at the hotel, I have a reasonably well equipped garage with compressed air, 4 post lift etc. and I'm about 15 minutes from downtown.

In preparation for the track event Thursday/Friday, I'll also have the trailer hooked up to the truck on the Wednesday, so can drive down to the hotel with additional tools or if there was a road trip incident within reach of Reno I could probably come out and trailer you into Reno, that is as long as you are not stuck down some farm track as the trailer is a 32' gooseneck.

Julian