[DeTomaso] Remote oil filter setup

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Wed May 6 14:27:21 EDT 2009

 Correct, it is a gerotor pump (positive displacement). In any system the only way to increase volume of flow without reducing the restriction to flow is to increase pressure by increasing volume. A high pressure pump will not develope any higher pressure than a standard pump if the bearing clearances are such that the system pressure does not reach the relief point of the bypass.
 -------------- Original message from "Tomas Gunnarsson" <guson at home.se>: --------------