[DeTomaso] The Clutch in 5533

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed May 6 09:59:06 EDT 2009

I've received several emails as of this morning, mostly privately, that
reflect the same or similar advice as Forest.  I'll be looking for a
shop here in Spokane that can service clutch parts, not just sell me new
stuff.

Thank you to everyone who provided insight.... including you Paul.  :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA