[DeTomaso] Remote oil filter setup

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed May 6 09:40:53 EDT 2009

<<unscrew it (filter) and promptly dump hot oil all (over)>>

Well you can always change the oil filter the "Larry way", yes different
then most if not all.

Step one. Make sure the filter can turn a little to make sure it will come
off after step two. Very Important, long story.

Step two. Using a small prick punch (I dated a girl once...) to punch a
small hole on the lowest point of the filter to drain the oil before you
remove it.

It will take exactly one beers worth of time for the oil to drain, but it
will not make a mess or burn you when it is removed.

Just my way...

Larry (marches to the beat of his own sax) - Cleveland