[DeTomaso] The Clutch in 5533

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Wed May 6 01:10:13 EDT 2009

 Asa,
The flywheel has heat checking so I would take it to an automotive machine shop and see if they can reface it and still have enough material left. Is there a clutch rebuilding place in Spokane? If so I would take the pressure plate to them and have them reface the pressure ring and rebuild the assembly. If it is the original pressure plate it should have a steel ring as opposed to cast iron and would be better rebuilt than a cast new one.
Forest
 -------------- Original message from Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com>: --------------