[DeTomaso] Block plug at rear of cam bore

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue May 5 23:56:22 EDT 2009

I looked at my engine in the Pantera tonight.

Unless someone has replaced it, the block plug at the rear of the cam
bore is installed the regular direction, just like all the other core
plugs.  Where did we get the idea they were supposed to be driven in
backwards?

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie