[DeTomaso] Laguna Seca - Free Tickets - May 14-17

Trevor Fougere trevor at fougere.com
Tue May 5 14:07:52 EDT 2009

Hi, I had the good fortune to win free tix to Laguna Seca in the monthly
PCNC raffle.  Unfortunately, I find that I am also unable to attend due to
an unrealized (on my part) family obligation.

These tix are:

Two (2) Admission and Paddock Three (3) Day Passes - May 15, 16 & 17. Adv -
$50, Gate - $60

One (1) Premier Camping Three (3) Day Pass - May 14, 15 & 16. Adv - $200,
Gate - $225

One (1) Camping Support Vehicle Pass (Valid only when used in conjunction
with camping pass).

One six-panel brochure outlining the weekend's events.

Call me at 415.722.1755 or email - trevor at fougere dot com

These are FREE to the FIRST De Tomaso Enthusiast that can command my
attention.

Have fun at the races.wish I was going.

Trevor