[DeTomaso] Webers

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Tue May 5 13:03:18 EDT 2009

Boyd,

You should consider just buying my Webers.
They are for a 351 with 4 bbl heads, have the linkage, 4 Weber 48 IDA full race carbs, chrome velocity stacks plus a set of regular filters, the manifold is powder coated red and were running great when I purchased them off a show car.
Since I converted to 2 bbl heads I can't use them anyway.

Dan Courtney