[DeTomaso] Rocker installation

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue May 5 12:56:26 EDT 2009

Sorry, I forgot one critical item.... you -must- have pushrod
guideplates installed.  The hold the pushrod in a particular location
when sliding up and down.  If you look at some of the other photos at
the link I sent earlier, you will see the guideplates I am using.  If
you do not have guideplates, they will not work correctly and will be
unstable as you indicate, and could slide off and really make a mess.
You -need- the guideplates.

My apologies for not remembering it and mentioning it earlier.

Asa Jay