[DeTomaso] The clutch, the stupid and me.

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue May 5 00:39:22 EDT 2009

My wife has this theory about how there are only so many stupid mistakes that can exist, so if you do something stupid, you are sparing someone else from having to deal with stupid mistakes.

In support of the automotive hobby, I have done my best to reduce the stupid mistakes in all the other garages.

Actually, her theory is about the law of conservation of wind.  I adapted it to stupid mistakes.

She's blonde.

Back to the subject - I have a Fidanza/Centerforce flywheel/clutch.  It will only fit one way.  If you put the big side towards the engine, it rubs the flywheel bolts.  If you flip it around, it sits flat.  The orignal parts might be interchangeable.  Mine are not - really.

My stupid mistakes?  I don't think the internet has enough disk space.